Sustainable Business Success with Circular Economy
- 100% Online
- Live and recorded tutorials
- 24/7 access for one year
- Scalable to train the team.
- Individualized or individual courses.
- Mobile learning experience through the APP.
- The course that plants trees in name of your organization.
- Connect with like minded people
Get ready for the Circular Economy
The circular economy is a concept which is being discussed widely as a solution for a more sustainable future. Today, our economy works in a linear model, which is accelerating the current crises in production and consumption systems. The linear economy is based on a cradle to grave approach: extraction, processing, production, use – and ends in huge amounts of products and material wasted. We need to start moving to a way of using products in cycles, materials, energy and other resources. The EU is supporting this with the Green Deal and Circular Economy Action Plan, other countries will follow.
The idea of a circular economy and sustainable way of working is not new, a net 1,800 billion Euro benefit of applying a circular economy has been calculated. However, a lot of companies are still hesitating to start with the changes. They fear losing or cannibalizing the current business, massive internal changes, and missing understanding of customers. If you start changing in an evolutionary way these risks can be mitigated. But NOT STARTING now may mean you may be out of business once regulations and consumer behaviors change further. And for sure it will mean missing out on opportunities for new and upgraded business ideas.
What are the business opportunities of a circular economy?
The circular economy introduces a cradle to cradle approach for businesses to take advantage by using and extending three types of streams: the biological cycles, the technical cycles and the product-service platforms, that can be combined intelligently to explore opportunities and avoid risks.
The EU Circular Economy Action Plan will require changes for all products being brought to European markets. It is very probable that other regions will adapt these changes. The companies prepared for the circular economy will take advantage of these new ways of business.
Would you like to know which opportunities the Circular Economy provides to your business? Do you already have an idea what could be a step to more circularity of your business? Do you want to start a new business based on a circular idea? In any case, you´ll need a team and partners to bring this to life, as circularity means collaboration and partnership.
What can I expect from this course?
- Highly practical approach
- Live tutorials in small groups
- Tutoring on your own projects
- Necessary fundamental knowledge about concepts, business models, strategies and tools to start your circular economy journey right away
- Recorded and live tutorials
- A quick test to understand your readiness for the Circular Economy
- Exercise your skills with our guidance and with exchange to others with a similar mindset.
- Try out ideas without being judged
- 6 meeting with 6 topics and 6 exercises
We want to develop your project
YOU give the focus to the course that best suits you to tackle and face what is really important to you. So each participant tells us their needs and we want to adapt the individual exercises to your ideas and finish the work in a final project. We will start working on your project right from the beginning so that each module and exercise is one piece of the whole puzzle. We want to accompany you on your path to sustainability and make you a changemaker
The course that plants trees
Our courses plant trees with your help. Part of our income is dedicated to our own reforestation projects and part to our partners “Trees For Future“. We believe that planting trees is an important contribution to mititage climate change and solve other environmental and economic problems.
Andreas Ellenberger (Austria), LINKEDIN
- Organizer of the Circular Economy Club Vienna.
- Trainer, Consultant and Mentor for sustainable project management.
- Consultant to establish sustainable ways of working with the Economy for the Common Good.
Alexandre Gobbo Fernandes (Brasil), LINKEDIN
- Entrepreneur dedicated to the development of circular economy tools for organizations and value chains;
- National Consultant in Circular Economy for Brazilian Ministry of Science and Technology
- Circular Economy and Innovation Advisory & Development
- Co-Founder of ModaCER,
- Co-founder of EPEA Brasil
- Pioneer in advocacy for Circular Economy in Global South
- Member of Circular Economy Platform for the Americas
- Expert in Cradle to Cradle design framework
- Professional Master in Eco-Innovation Management
Dr. Philipp Schuster, (Spain), LINKEDIN
- Founder Seeds For Sustainability,
- Doctor in Economics,
- Project Consultant
- International Teacher
- Certified Permaculture Designer.
Watch the Webinar
- Inicio 03/07/2020
- Duración 6 Weeks
- Precio individual Request a quote
- Precio en grupo 450€ (350€ webinar coupon)
- Get ready for a circular economy!