A Sustainable Tourism for a Future
A series of free online workshops
The tourism sector has suffered like no other sector during the crisis of 2020 and continues to be affected by the situation of the pandemic. Apart from this, the climatic situation, the loss of biodiversity, the overuse of resources and the humanitarian crisis are just some of the problems that we have to face. Even so, it is time to create a tourism model with a future.
TUI CARE FOUNDATION and FUTOURIS invite you to 5 free online co-creative workshops. We are going to talk about sustainable tourism as a solution to current problems. We want to provide answers and co-create solutions with you for the following questions:
- What can you learn from this crisis?
- How to create a healthier and more sustainable company?
- Why is food so important to our common future?
- How can you become an ambassador for your region through local and sustainable products?
- See this crisis as an opportunity and become a sustainable ambassador for your region
- Reflect on your situation and obtain practical tools to improve
- Exchange of ideas to take the first steps together with other hotels
- Inspiration and contributions from international and local experts
- Interactive group work based on practical tools
- Course certificate for people who participate in all workshops
- Easy access through Campus Online (eCampus)
- Mixed teaching method: Live sessions, reflection assignments, group workshops, and more
8. Oct. 11:00 CET - Reflecting the new normal
15. Oct. 11:00 CET - A healthy and sustainable company
22. Oct. 11:00 CET - Authentic and local supply chains
29. Oct 11:00 CET - The importance of food
12. Nov 11:00 CET - Walk the talk - How to start?
- Start Date 08/10/2021
- Duration 5 weeks
Belong to a company / organization based in the Canary Islands or Spain. The workshops are aimed primarily at entrepreneurs who want to know a business management model focused on creating a positive social and environmental impact and which is linked to tourism in the Canary Islands.
All the materials necessary to do the workshops are delivered by the teaching team.
- Progress Evaluation
All workshops have a field on our online learning platform. To finally obtain the course, you have to hand in the assignments and pass a final mini-self-evaluation.
At the end of the course you can obtain a certificate of attendance.
Dr. Philipp Schuster
Sustainable Entrepreneur and Founder of the Seeds for Sustainability, International University Teacher, Permaculture Consulltant and Designer.
Sustainable Tourism Expert (over 20 years), former Head of TUI Deutschland Quality and Environmental Management, Co-Founder Futouris e.V.
- Individual Price Free