Fight Climate Change – Manage Your Carbon Footprint
- 100% Online
- Live and recorded tutorials
- Video Lectures
- 24/7 access for one year
- Register Anytime and Study at your own speed
- Scalable to train the team.
- Individualized or individual courses.
- Mobile learning experience through the APP.
- The course that plants trees in name of your organization.
- Fun and much more …
Different Versions of the Course
This individual course is for ONE COMPANY ONLY and is especially designed for Executives, Managers and other Strategic Planners and is only available for companies and organizations. The course will always be customized to the needs of the single case. It includes 1:1 LIVE tutorials with our teachers and it also scalable to train your staff. This will allow you to get a common understanding within your team and engage in co-creation with your employees. The time of the tutorials is more flexible and will adapt to your circumstances.
This “mixed group” is made up from all students and is available to everyone. We will have open enrollment so everybody can study and succeed at their own speed. The course will include LIVE group tutorials every two weeks with us on a fixed date and time. During the tutorials there is plenty of space for Questions & Answers, Homework discussions, networking, co-creation and presentations with new materials.
Watch a Sample Tutorial:
Description of the Course
Climate change today is already a reality. However, you can mitigate and fight against it. Therefore, organizations already have an economic and ethical obligation to contribute to the mitigation and compensation of CO2 emissions.
Since the EU has put the new Corporate Social Responsibility directive into effect, large companies are already required by law to report their non-financial impact. This will further produce changes and needs in the value chain. In this way more companies have to start raising awareness about the issue and have to acquire knowledge and skills to survive in this new economy.
The course is designed to transmit the knowledge, tools and skills necessary to face this change and to prepare the organization for climate change.
Objectives and Results
The Objectives of the course create knowledge about climate change, the impact of organizations and how to contribute to their mitigation. In this way you will learn how to integrate the carbon footprint in the management of the organization. That is why the course deals with different reduction strategies. This will learn how to systematize the carbon footprint analysis to design efficient and effective reduction strategies. To complete, the compensation strategies are also discussed and the main emission compensation instruments will be learned.
As a first result the student will learn how to calculate the carbon footprint in organizations and throughout the entire life cycle of a product. Second, the student will have a good recognition of the main certificates in the market and how to apply them.
Then, as a new key capacity, the student learns to develop ad hoc EXCEL tools for carbon footprint calculations. In addition, you will know other existing tools.
As a result of all this work, the carbon footprint of the organization, product or staff will be carried out in the final project.
Topic 1: Introduction
Lesson 1: Sustainable management of the company as a key competence
Lesson 2: Climate Change
Topic 2: Basics
Lesson 3: Organizational Carbon Footprint
Lesson 4: Product carbon footprint
Topic 3: Reduction & Compensation
Lesson 5: Reduction Strategies
Lesson 6: Compensation
Topic 4: Communication and Certification
Lesson 7: How to inform your stakeholders
Lesson 8: How to inform your stakeholders
Topic 5: Final project: carbon footprint of your product or organization
Lesson 9: Practical session 1
Lesson 10: Practical Session 2
Steps to Register for the Course:
- Apply now via the application form by using the button
- Fill out the inscription form and send it back to us
- Once your data is processed we will contact you via email.
- Once final payment is received you will receive your confirmation and final registration and you will receive your eCampus Login Data
- Start Date 16/03/2020
- Duration 10 weeks
Bachelor's degree or higher or professional experience over 5 years
Target Group: Who is it for?
- CSR Managers
- Marketing Professionals
Different study materials.
- Progress Evaluation
- Individual Final Project
- Continuing Education Certificate.
- Tree Planting Certificate.
- Co-founder of areteia.
- Expert in measuring social and environmental impact.
- Trained in climate change and carbon footprint.
- Expert in developing advanced Excel tools for impact measurement
Dr. Philipp Schuster - Seeds For Sustainability
- Doctor of Economics.
- Founder and Director of Seeds for Sustainability.
- Permaculture designer.
- Expert in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Individual Price "IN-COMPANY": Ask for a Quote Now
- Group price 400 € (Mixed group) // 200€ (Students & Unemployed)
- Interested? Join our FREE Introductory Event "Introduction to Footprint Management" on the 02.03. Get your tickets now