Introduction to permaculture design – Online Course
- 100% Online
- Live and recorded tutorials
- 24/7 access for one year
- Scalable to train the team.
- Individualized or individual courses.
- Mobile learning experience through the APP.
- The course that plants trees in name of your organization.
- Fun and much more …
This course covers the first section of the complete and certified Permaculture Design course. This introductory course covers the principles of ethics and design of permaculture and design of natural systems, in addition to providing some ideas with which you can immediately experience in your home and on your farm.
Students who take the introductory course and then decide to take the full Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) will receive a discount. Introductory students who pass the full PDC course will already have a substantial basis in the Permaculture Principles and Ethics.
Objectives and results
This course should provide you with enough information to:
- Know the ethics and principles of permaculture design.
- Learn the basics of natural systems design and ecological design.
- Make positive changes in your home environment and site with respect to sustainability, recycling, waste disposal and energy use.
The Introduction To Permaculture Course includes:
- Introduction: What is permaculture?
- Principles of permaculture
- Permaculture Design Ethics
- Natural Systems Design
- Start Date 01/02/2020
- Duration 3 weeks
Eager to learn.
Target Group: Who is it for?
- Entrepreneurs and business managers
- Farmers, gardeners, landscaping professionals
- All interested in true sustainability.
Printed course manual.
- Progress Evaluation
Develop your own project
Dr. Philipp Schuster
- Doctor of Economics.
- Founder and Director of Seeds for Sustainability.
- Permaculture designer.
- Expert in Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Individual Price 50€
- Transforma tu vida con permacultura