Permaculture Design Certificate Course (PDC)
- 100% Online
- Live and recorded tutorials
- 24/7 access for one year
- Scalable to train the team.
- Individualized or individual courses.
- Mobile learning experience through the APP.
- The course that plants trees in name of your organization.
- Fun and much more …
Our course is the 72-hour Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) Course, as taught by the Permaculture founders: Bill Mollison and David Holmgren.
The complete permaculture design (PDC) course is an intensive 72-hour program. This course includes study modules backed by practical exercises, photos, field work and videos
Students can start the course at any time. There is a time limit of 1 year to complete, but most students finish the course within 2-3 months. You can work at your own pace, and some enthusiastic students have finished the course within a month.
At the end of the course, you will receive an internationally recognized Permaculture Design Certificate. Only those who have completed an official 72-hour PDC course are legally authorized to use the word “Permaculture” for commercial purposes.
objectives and results
The PDC course should provide you with enough information and comments to:Plan and implement a Permaculture system for you and others
- Evaluate systems and structures for sustainability and resilience.
- Design sustainable human settlements.
- Develop ecological systems of food production.
- Design water collection systems and earthworks.
- Build healthy soils, sequest carbon and increase fertility naturally.
- Design non-toxic homes and natural structures that heat and cool without expensive systems or external inputs.
- Incorporate relevant ideas and methods of Permaculture into existing systems (home, office, business, ecological restoration sites).
- Develop your research in particular systems, technologies or strategies.
- Develop personal interests in the thematic areas of Permaculture.
- Encourage community interest in activities that focus on real growth and development (and not just economic).
- Start up sustainable income streams and / or start business related to permaculture.
- The design course should provide you with a deep understanding of permaculture design and allow you to start teaching others.
- 1-1: Introduction - What is permaculture?
- 1-2: Ethics
- 1-3: Design of natural systems
- 1-4: Recycling
- 2-1: Soils
- 2-2: Water
- 2-3: Forests & Trees
- 2-4: Houses & Buildings
- 2-5: Aquaculture
- 2-6: Wildlife Management and Natural Pest Control
- 3-1: Development of the permaculture village
- 3-2: Patterns in design
- 3-3: Design for catastrophe and preparation
- 3-4: Seed and Nursery Bank
- 3-5: Appropriate technology and energy saving technology
- 3-6: How permaculture designers operate
- 3-7: Profiles of classic landscapes
- 3-8: Ecological economics and invisible settlement structures
- 3-9: Final Design Project
- Duration Flexible
Eager to learn.
Target Group: Who is it for?
- Entrepreneurs and business managers
- Farmers, gardeners, landscaping professionals
- All interested in true sustainability.
Printed course manual.
- Progress Evaluation
Written exercises + Final Design.
Internationally recognized certificate of Permaculture Designer.
Dr. Alan Enzo
- Doctor of Economics
- M.B.A. Sustainable Business
- Permaculture Consultant and Designer
- “Enzo has more than 28 years of experience in permaculture design, ecological restoration and related disciplines. He is the founder of Nashville Permaculture and the International Center for Permaculture Education.”
Dr. Philipp Schuster
- Doctor of Economics.
- Founder and Director of Seeds for Sustainability.
- Permaculture designer.
- Expert in Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Individual Price 250$ (Upfront) + 6 rates of 50$
- Permaculture Education